Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Owl first birthday Cake and cupcakes

I had the pleasure of creating the sweetest first birthday cake and cupcakes.  My lovely customer, Rebecca, provided me with the invitation from Fairy dust stationery. My brief was simple.  To incorporate the very cute owl in the design.  So of course we decided on a very sweet owl topper which adorned the extended 8 inch white chocolate mud and 6 inch chocolate mud cake!.

The cupcakes are vanilla sponge with buttercream swirl.  Patty cases by Paper Eskimo where used for these simple but sweet petities!.

Rebecca included the cake and cupcakes on her dessert table. (photo courtesy of client). I loved how she used the paper eskimo cups throughout the table.

Hired items included the gorgeous white milk glass stand and the stylish plain glass drink dispenser. Both are now available for hire through Boutique Party Hire.








No comments:

Post a Comment